miércoles, 29 de julio de 2020

Post 8: A Subject you enjoyed studying this semester

It's a love and hate. Because I found it hard to study but over time I  have understood. This subjet is organic. It's great. I can use my imagination to create molecule, compound, etc. I've undesrtood the compound "carbonilico", synthesis of the alcohols and diverse reactions. For this, Organic is my favorite subjet, where I can use my imagination and I am active mentally  despite being a complicated subject. but that I really like.
Besides in seminar the teacher makes the class very dynamic and attractive. Also with my friend we take it as a game the guess who, because it have to find the correct reactions. Then we motivate ourselves to study. Thanks to Andres who helped me undestand this subjet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario