martes, 9 de junio de 2020

Post 4: My Best Friend

Well, for me calling friend a person is very difficult, because I  have had many problems and betrayals, but now I am going to talk about one person who has improved my faith. He turned into my best friend in little time. His name is Ignacio Salinas. He is older than I for three years. I met him in the Univesity in to 2018, starting the degree. But actually we became friends play in the computer gamer, specifically League of legends. Since that day we started talking. He is always when I feel sick and gives me advice to cheer me up. Besides He is very crazy and I please that. We had to do many things in our lives. We had to study for 24 hours it didn't stop. It is crazy  but This is necessary for good marks. I never forgot the day in which we went to a mountain to walk. There we swam because there wos a lake. But a problem happened, this mountain started to fall appart we didn't know what todo, we only ran away from the place. Despite that we had a good time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario